Impact analysis on strategic alignment
- Establish models for quantifying the dependencies between Business services and IT services (availability, performance, quality).
- Define monitoring models to evaluate these dependencies in terms of financial aspects, risks, value delivery, resources management, and strategic alignment.
- Design and develop software tools to analyze the impact n strategic alignment.
- Model and Analyze dependencies between Enterprise Architecture and IT Governance elements.
- Validate the proposed models through real scenarios.
Evaluation interdependencies between IT solutions and business on financial services:
Financial sector is experiencing a hard competition for the customers. From perspective of product to focus on service orientation, defined as availability, coverage, price and ease of use. These variables converge fundamentally in the service offering through electronic channels: Internet, mobile banking, ATMs and IVR.
Under this scenario, it´s essential to adapt business processes so they can be self-managed by customers, improving response times and ensuring an excellent level of usability. To achieve, IT is challenged to develop architectures that involve access to multiple platforms concurrently, with a high degree of scalability, redundancy and high availability. Maintaining high levels of security for access and use of information.
This scenario makes business processes that operate on electronic channels are highly dependent on IT and it requires the development of models that allow IT, exposing to the decision makers, technological dependencies that exist (the risks), while gives a solid foundation to leverage the budget decision and execution required to ensure service levels that the business requires.
Analysis of strategic alignment in terms of financial aspects
A methodology to associate strategic objectives with IT interdependencies
Mechanisms to quantify reputational and legal risks associate IT dependency
Analysis of current and future IT capacity vs. business needs