IT Complexity management
- Estimate, model, and manage the complexity of the roadmap projects defined within an Enterprise Architecture (EA) exercise by using a fine-grained approach. This involves the analysis of several of the artifacts and dependencies present among the target architecture domains.
- Measure the effectiveness of an IT architecture through a projects roadmap complexity measurement
- Define and evaluate strategies to re-define the projects roadmap to reduce the complexity for implementing the projects
- Validate the Simple Iterative Partitions (SIP) methodology  in real EA project
- Establish a relation between time measure units and Structural Complexity Measure (SCM) units  estimated for a projects roadmap in a EA project
 R. Sessions, “Simple Architectures for Complex Enterprises”, Microsoft Press, 2008.
 Sessions, R.: The IT complexity crisis: Danger and opportunity. ObjectWatch (2009).
IT Complexity Management
|Oscar Gonzalez Rojas|
- Lady Alexandra Lopez Urreana (la.lopez66)
- Guillermo Alfonso Molina León (Active)